Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catching up

12/31
I am grateful that my parents raised me to appreciate people for who they are not what they are.

1/1
I am grateful for starting a new year with my wonderful family, a job, a house, and friends.

1/2
I returned to work today.  I am grateful today that my labor and delivery were basically routine.  It was a different eye opening to be in work today and hearing some of the history's of my patients.

1/3
I am grateful that I have the knowledge I need to raise my child even if it makes me a little paranoid at times.  It is amazing what things people just don't know despite the infiltration of this knowledge in media and such.

1/4
I am grateful that I live in a place that allows me to get out and walk the neighborhood (i.e. it's safe, has sidewalks, etc)