Friday, January 28, 2011

Wow, I've let a lot of time go by

Okay, timing has been really off to get the entries up here, but here are my entries since my last post:
1/12
I am grateful for my blooming African Violet that gives me pretty flowers to look at.

1/13
I am grateful that I have insurance, even if it is annoying to deal with them.

1/14
I am grateful for understanding coworkers.

1/15
I am grateful to be able to see Ann smile.

1/16
I am grateful to even be able to give Ann the small amount of milk I make.

1/17
I am grateful for everything my parents taught me.

1/18
I am grateful to see Ann's smile.

1/19
I am grateful that I have been able to excel at my career.

1/20
I am grateful for the ability to entertain myself without electronics.

1/21
I am grateful for my family and that I have not expirienced an unexpected loss within my immediate family.

1/22
I am grateful to spend time with my mom.

1/23
I am grateful to be able to learn new skills.

1/24
I am grateful for a daycare that works with my schedule.

1/25
I am grateful to be able to come home to a safe place.

1/26
I am grateful to have the ability to take a sick day.

1/27
I am grateful that I have a job even if there are draw backs to parking.

1/28
I am grateful to be able to provide a bottle of milk to Ann so she can get the benefits.

Yes, I too am noticing a couple of themes when I work.  Lets just say that there has been too much loss lately and that I am also trying to remind myself why I am continuing to press through with some things.